We currently have the following vacancy based in Gainsborough.
We are looking for a Plater/Welder to take bespoke products from manufacturing drawings all the way through the production process.
Some of the Responsibilities
- To ensure the manufacturing schedule is achieved as quickly and efficiently as possible in order to meet targets and deadlines
- Marking out and measuring sections for cutting, shaping and drilling
- Reading and interpreting of engineering drawings
- Carry out welding tasks including MIG/TIG
- Ensure Housekeeping is adhered to
- Quality inspecting own work during the production process
- An awareness of health and safety issues
Some of the Requirements for the Role
- Proven experience as a plater
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative
- Motivated to meet targets and deadlines
- Be consistent, accurate and ensure that procedures are followed
- Ability to be a team member
- An accurate and methodical approach
Closing date for applications is 7th September 2020.
To apply please send your CV to Sarah Wenham (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NB: If you are already an employee of The Hexadex Group, please make sure your line manager is aware of your application.